§ 8 Cancellation policy
Right to cancel
You may cancel your contractual declaration in writing (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail) within 14 days without justification or, if the item is delivered prior to expiration of this deadline, by returning the item.This term begins upon receiving this notice in text but not prior to the goods being delivered to the recipient, nor prior to us meeting our duties to inform pursuant to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 Paragraph 1 and 2 of the Introductory Act to the German Civil Code and our duties pursuant to § 312g Paragraph 1 Clause 1 German Civil Code in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 of the Introductory Act to the German Civil Code.Timely sending of the cancellation or the item will suffice in protecting the cancellation period.
Please submit your cancellation to:
Zerpenschleuser Ring 30
Fax:+49(0) 4099 8240-1 (local rate)
Consequences of cancellation
In the event of effective cancellation both parties shall return any services received and any benefits (e.g. interest).In the event you are unable to return or surrender the service received and its benefit (e.g. amenity and advantage of use) in whole or in part or only deteriorated you may be obligated to compensate for lost value.You are only obligated to compensate for lost value for the deterioration of the product if the deterioration can be traced back to handling the product beyond merely verifying the features and functionality.“Verifying features and functionality" means testing and trying the respective item as would be possible and customary in a retail store.
Return items suitable for parcel post at our risk.The regular costs of return shipment are payable by you if the item delivered corresponds with the item ordered and if the price of the item to be returned does not exceed the amount of 40 € or, for a higher priced item, if at the time of cancellation you had not yet rendered the service in return or an agreed partial payment.All other return shipments are free of charge to you.Items not suitable for parcel post will be picked up from your location.Obligations to reimburse payments must be satisfied within 30 days.For you this term begins at the time the cancellation notice or the product is sent, for us with receipt of such.
If you are financing this agreement with a loan and later cancel it, you are also no longer bound to the loan agreement provided the two agreements form an economic whole.This can particularly be assumed if we are also your lender or if your lender uses our assistance with respect to financing.If we have already accrued the loan at the time the cancellation becomes effective or the item is received, with respect to the relationship with you, your lender will assume our rights and obligations from the financed agreement with respect to legal consequences of the cancellation or the return.The latter does not apply if the object of this agreement is the purchase of financial instruments (e.g. bonds, foreign currencies or derivatives).
To avoid a contractual obligation as much as possible, assert your right to cancel and also cancel the loan agreement, provided you are entitled to cancellation thereof.
Exceptions for cancellations
The right to cancel does not apply to distance selling contracts
- for the delivery of goods made to customer specifications
- clearly tailored to personal needs
- which are not suitable for return shipment based on their properties
- could easily spoil or which are past their expiration date
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or for software if the seal on the data medium delivered was broken by the consumer
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals and magazines unless the consumer submitted his contractual declaration by telephone.
End of cancellation notice
8.1 Without limiting your right to cancel, please
- avoid damages or dirt, do not wash the item or remove labels, and if possible return the item in its original packaging including all accessories and all packaging contents.If necessary, please use protective over packaging (especially shoes should also be sent inside packing in addition to the shoe box).If you no longer have the original packaging please use suitable packaging to adequately protect the item from transport damage.
- please return the product to us in a parcel with postage or with our return label/parcel stamp and keep the shipping receipt.
- before return an item please call us at +49(0)30-409 982 41 to notify us of the return.This allows us to assign the products in the fastest possible way.
8.2 When making use of your legal right to cancel (see cancellation notice) the regular costs of return shipment are payable by you if the item delivered corresponds with the item ordered and if the price of the item to be returned does not exceed the amount of 40 € or, for a higher priced item, if at the time of cancellation you had not yet rendered the service in return or an agreed partial payment.All other return shipments are free of charge to you.